TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Online platform at www.kjust.com is maintained by the company:
KJUST Sp. z o.o. S.k.
ul. Opolska 12A, 31-323 Kraków, Poland
Tax Id No. PL9452194496
hereinafter referred to as seller.
The company is entered into the national court register kept by the District Court for the city of Kraków Office XI, under the number 0000615973.
Working days-all days of the week from Monday to Friday. Public holidays, shall not be taken into account.
Delivery time-is the time in which kjust.com platform will complete and send an order or shall complete and deliver the ordered products to the point of receipt of orders.
Point of receipt orders is the premises KJUST, in which you can receive the goods reserved for personal purchase by the client. Addresses of collectors orders are on the website kjust.com, inter alia, in the "contact us" tab.
Pro-Forma invoices are issued in order to obtain a donation or as a confirmation of the order. Not accounting evidence referred to in section 12(1). 3. Regulation of the Ministry of Finance on tax revenues and expenses ledger carry out (Dz. u. z 2003 No. 152, item of 1475)
The client is a company who has entered into an agreement at a distance.
Seller KJUST Company leads online platform www.kjust.com
The agreement concluded at a distance is the agreement concluded with the consumer in the framework of a structured system of contracts at a distance, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time of conclusion of the contract.
§ 1. THE CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT
Orders can be placed:
- 24 hours a day via the website www.kjust.com
- By eMail on firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained on the store's website are not an offer within the meaning of article 3. 66 of the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (hereinafter: "civil code"), but an invitation to tender within the meaning of article 3. 71 of the civil code. The client shall be notified of the acceptance of the order for execution by the receipt of an e-mail message to the address given on the form. If the product is not available, or the implementation of the contract is impossible with any other cause, the client will be informed immediately about the non-execution of the contract.
As a general rule the moment of conclusion of the contract of sale between the client and the seller is received by the client notification of acceptance of the order for execution.
In the case of notes, the item is sent to the address indicated by the client in the order. Complete address with postal code is required, which is to be sent and a contact phone number of the person receiving the shippment.
§ 2. THE PRICE OF THE GOODS
- Prices on the website include VAT and kjust.com are served in various languages
- Prices located on individual products and kits do not include the cost of delivery.
- The price of a binding and final price of the product is indicated on the side of the kjust.com at the time of order by the client, in addition to the confirmed in the shopping cart and email confirming submission of your order. Information on the total amount to be paid (possibly at the expense of delivery) is presented once the Client the choice of form of delivery of the order and payment.
§ 3. MODIFICATION OF ORDERS
- Changes in the order the client can make until the package is not ready.
- Changes can be made by contacting our client Service Department (see the "contact us" tab)
- Changes may apply to opt out of some or all of the order. If the payment for the goods was made in advance that repayment will occure on the client's account (within 14 days), from which the payment was made.
§ 4. FORMS OF PAYMENT
Orders are to paid by the bank transfer to account according to the invoice (or pro-forma invoice)
To avoid delays in posting and in order to properly identify the transfer, in the title, please provide your order number.
Order will be started after the receipt by the seller to pay for the order.
§ 5. ORDER PROCESSING TIME
Delivery time can be specified for each item. This is an indicative time counted from the moment of acceptance of the order for the implementation to date of sending a package or delivery of the ordered item to the point of receipt of orders. Where in the order are the positions for which the delivery is different, then the order is realized as the position for which you have to wait the longest. In the event of the inability of the contract within the time limits set out originally on the side of the store, the client will be informed immediately, together with the designation of a new delivery date, not more than 30 days from the date of receipt of the order. The client can in this case, cancel the order, as well as the parties may agree to a longer term of the contract.
§ 6. COMPLAINTS
The seller undertakes to provide the client ordered thing without physical defects that reduce its value or utility, with which the client was provided during ordering and able to complete as well.
To report a complaint, you should refer to the stipulations in the refunds and Claims on the website. kjust.com and follow the instructions.
The seller within 14 working days we will investigate your inquiry to client complaints.
The conditions for the examination of the complaint:
- Delivery of the defective product together with proof of purchase or a copy of the complaint form and to the point of receipt of orders, from which it was received, or if it was an order, you must return the defective product along with the document.:
KJUST.com – MAGAZYN
31-323 Krakow, Poland
ul. Opolska 12A
- In the case of a complaint on behalf of the client is the seller will repair the client advertised goods or replace the full blown and sends at his own expense. In the absence of the possibility of repair and replacement, the client has the right to withdraw from the contract, and the seller will refund to the client the total payment for goods advertised within 14 days. The client can also instead of drifting away from the contract-require an appropriate reduction of the price.
- Shipments cash on delivery will not be accepted. The cost of shipping your goods will be returned to the client by the seller via wire transfer to the bank account indicated by the client.
§ 7. PERSONAL DATA
- By entering your personal data in the store kjust.com, or when placing an order by phone or by e-mail, the client expresses consent to the inclusion of their personal data in the database and their processing for the purposes of the contract.
- Personal data are protected in accordance with the law of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (OJ l. Nr 133 poz. 883) in such a way that access to them by third parties.
- In accordance with the personal data protection act, clients have the right to access to personal data, modify them and delete. Lack of consent to the processing of personal data makes it impossible to fulfill the contract of the client.
§ 8. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Before the end of the order procedure (summary of the contract), the client is informed about conditions of conclusion of the contract with the seller. In the case of acceptance of the terms of the agreement, the client confirms that fact, as well as the very fact become familiar with the terms of the agreement, by selecting the appropriate options in an interactive form. Confirmation of the conclusion of the agreement with the seller and its conditions is also be sent immediately to the email address provided by the client in the order. In addition, confirmation of the conclusion of the agreement and its conditions are sent to the client in writing at the time of delivery of the ordered goods.
- The seller tells you that a client who is a consumer has, inter alia, the following possible use of out-of-court redress and complaint-handling ways:-the client may request the provincial inspector of the inspection with the application for the initiation of mediation on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the client and the kjust.com,
– The client may request the Permanent Arbitration Court of Audit operates the consumer with an application to settle the dispute arising from the contract with kjust.com of the agreement,
– The client can get free help on the settlement of the dispute between the client and the kjust.com using with free assistance district (urban) the Ombudsman, consumers or social organization, to which statutory tasks to be consumer protection (m.in. Russian Consumer, The Polish Consumer Association). Tips are provided by the Federation of Consumers in a free consumer hotline number 800 007 707 and field offices whose addresses are indicated on the website http://www.federacja- konsumentow.org.pl/63,tu-znajdziesz-pomoc.html and by the Polish consumer association email: email@example.com.
– the necessary information and help the client will receive on the website of the Office of competition and consumer protection at http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596.
- The presence of the goods on the pages of the seller shall not constitute an offer within the meaning of the civil code. In matters not regulated by the rules of applicable provisions of the civil code, as well as the provisions of the Act of May 30, 2014, on the rights of the consumer.
- In the case of the disposal of the client sending goods outside the border of the Polish, in the implementation of the agreement shall apply the law of the Republic of Poland.
- This Regulation shall apply from 08 December 2016.